Small Vessel PrePaid Tariff Vouchers (not available to new customers after January 2016)
|Please note that information on this page is relevant to EXISTING CUSTOMERS only|
|60 Units||60 Days||$75|
|100 Units||60 Days||$114.75|
|200 Units||60 Days||$229.50|
- Voice calls on this PrePaid tariff will cost from as little as 0.76 Units/min and data is charged at only 10 Units/MB.
- An activation charge of £49.00 applies.
- A weekly subscription charge of 14 units will be deducted from the account balance each Sunday at 00:01UTC. The first (part) week after initial activation of the SIM will be free of the weekly subscription charge.
- If the account balance falls to zero, it can be topped up and a weekly charge of 14 units (or part thereof) will then be taken immediately (although not retrospectively should there be a delay in top-up), followed by a weekly charge when next due.
- If the account balance falls below 14 units then the weekly charge will not be taken but any balance will be available for usage.
- Dial 591 or +870772000591 to check your balance.
- On redemption of a voucher, the balance expiry date will be reset to the later of either: the new voucher expiry date or the subscribers existing balance expiry date, whichever is later.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 180 days of purchase.
For more detailed terms and conditions of the above prepaid vouchers, please reply to email@example.com
Small Vessel PostPaid Tariff (not available to new customers after January 2016)
There is also a new postpaid tariff set at a lower monthly rate to the existing Standard Plan, designed for the seasonal user. This new plan is outlined below:
|Plan||Monthly||(Re)Activation Fee||Min. Term||Data Allowance||Incremental Per MB||Voice (Per min)||SMS (Per Message)|
|Small Vessel Plan||$109.80||£49.00||1 month||5MB||$21.96||from $0.70||$0.46|
For more detailed rates on the above Small Vessel Plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other tariff plans will remain available as normal - this includes the Standard Plan and Entry Plan. If you would like more information about plans available, once again please do not hesitate to get in touch.